HELP SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY
BECOME A HOLBORN COMMUNITY MEMBER
Membership Has Its Perks
Holborn Hall Community League is a member based organization first registered in 1924. We try to host a number of social, cultural and recreational events through out the year.
These activities are all member supported:
- Monthly Bingos
- Spring, Fall & Christmas Markets
- Annual Community Garage Sale
- Annual Pancake Supper
- Volunteer Appreciation Dinner
- Kids Summer Camps
Did you know that your membership gives us the opportunity to qualify for Federal Grants to improve our facility and offer exceptional programming?
Volunteers Are Essential
- We need a strong volunteer base to continue offering great programming for the community.
- We welcome feedback and suggestions on supporting the Community Hall.
- We have enthusiastic and committed Board of Directors that are eager to connect with the community.
- Joining Holborn does not mean that you are committing to a career in volunteering.
- We value and appreciate all our volunteers.
- We acknowledge everyone’s time and talents great or small.
- Our community members have many hidden talents that brings our community together
Our motto is “Do what you can, when you can, and more importantly, connect with your neighbors in the community.
First Notice of Community Events
Special Hall Rental Rates (Active members)
Membership does have its privileges!
2024 Memberships are now due
We would be pleased to have you become part of the
Holborn Community League. (Member Fee: $5 per person 18+. Payment can be made in person at any upcoming events or by e-transfer. (Please write “Membership for” with your name in the comment section of the EMT)